Prep 40 mins
Cook 45 mins
Great for tailgating, parties or just when you want to impress your guests.
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 16 ounces salsa
- Mix crushed tortilla chips in with butter. Press into a 9" springform pan.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and eggs in bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, onions, garlic, and pepper.
- Pour cheese mixture into springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until set.
- Cool cheesecake on wire rack. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Top cheesecake with salsa and cut into wedges.
- Serve with tortilla chips.