Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe sounds great! Have not tried yet; but, hopefully soon!
- 3⁄4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 jalapeno, seeded & finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup olive, sliced
- 1 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 cup black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup corn, cooked & cooled
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- Combine the ranch dressing, jalapeno, taco seasoning & lime juice.
- Mix until well blended.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine lettuce, olives, bell pepper, beans, corn & chicken.
- Pour dressing over top & toss gently to coat.
- Top w/ avocado. Serve immediately.
sooo yummy! i marinated the chicken in lime juice and a mixture of the taco seasoning, some paprika, chili powder, and a little cayenne. it was the perfect mix of sweet, sour, and spicy. we loved it!
went to a pchef party last night where this was the main dish. It was sooooo good so i came here fingers crossed to find it and here you are!! My savior.. Def try.
:) This was very very tasty ~ DH really loved the dressing. Easy to put together and a very colorful salad. Thanks um-um-good! Made for IRON CHEF, August 2009.