Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe makes one serving of dressing.
- 2 tablespoons fat free ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 dash onion powder
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash cumin
- In a small dish, combine all of the ingredients with 1 teaspoons water. Serve dressing alongside salad for easy dipping. Enjoy!
Mmmm...just what I needed! All ingredients were on hand and so easy! I added a bit more lime juice because that's how I roll...hahaha! Really, tasty and easy to make, thanks for posting!