A great salad that is super fast to put together and has a great appearance.
Make and share this Southwestern Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 heads lettuce, washed and chilled (assorted kinds)
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- caramelized nuts
- chinese noodles
- grilled chicken strips
- Tear lettuce and place in a bowl with cucumber, onion, and oranges and toss lightly.
- Combine dressing and then toss with salad.