Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love this twist on potato salad. The chilies,corn, and cilantro really help it pop. I got the recipe from Taste of Home.
- 907.18 g small red potatoes, quartered
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 3.69 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper, divided
- 85.04 g of softened cream cheese
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 113.39 g chopped green chilies
- 4.92 ml smoke paprika
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 425.24 g can kernel corn, drained
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 118.29 ml minced cilantro
- Toss potatoes with oil, half of the salt, and half the pepper. Place in a greased baking pan and bake at 400 for 30 minutes or until tender.
- To make the dressing, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in the chilies,paprika, garlic poweder, and remaining salt and pepper.
- In a big bowl, combine corn, onion, red pepper, and potatoes. Add 1 cup dressing and cilantro, toss to coat. There will be dressing left over.
I too made this from TOH. We loved the flavor combination and it made a nice change from the same old potato salad. Thanks for posting!