Recipe by WI Cheesehead
From Delicious Living magazine. Quickly made in the microwave from leftover rice and chicken.
Top Review by vadapao
Delicious without guilt! I omitted the chicken and substituted monterey jack with cheddar. I am sure MJ would be better...so will use that next time :). Thank you so much for posting... I will be using some fresh cilantro as suggested by Mika. G....
- 1 1⁄4 cups cooked brown rice
- 3⁄4 cup cooked chicken, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1⁄4 cup frozen corn or 1⁄4 cup canned corn
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, finely chopped or 1⁄4 cup tomatillo
- 1⁄3 cup bottled salsa