Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy and zesty appetizer or snack that is sure to be a family favorite! Goes together quickly...is best when left in the fridge overnight to let the flavors mingle! Enjoy with Fritos Scoops!
- 3 (11 ounce) cansgreen giant southwestern style corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) canoriginal rotel, drained
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 3⁄4-1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 package low salt taco seasoning (optional)
- Mix corn, Rotel, olives, onions and cheese in a large bowl until well combined.
- Combine sour cream and 3/4 cup mayonnaise in a bowl, stirring to combine well. Mix in taco seasoning (if desired.).
- Add sour cream mixture to corn mixture, stir well. You can add more mayonnaise for a creamier consistency.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
- The longer you chill this the better it is.