This is a pretty good healthy and easy to prepare dish
Make and share this Southwestern Quinoa Vegetable Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) canwhole black beans, drained
- 1⁄4 cup sliced jalapeno
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable broth
- 3⁄4 cup quinoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- combine all ingredients except cheese and sour cream in a 2 quart casserole.
- cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- remove and stir.
- bake for another 20 minutes or until all liquid has been absorbed and quinoa is tender.
- cover with cheese and broil till cheese is melted (usually around 1 or 2 minutes).
- serve with sour cream.