1/1 Photo of Southwestern Quinoa Salad
A bit spicy and packed with protein. Sometimes I add grilled chicken to make it a meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, defrosted
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup seedless cucumber, diced
- 1Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- 2Spread on a baking sheet to cool.
- 3Mix cooled quinoa with vegetables and beans.
- 4Blend dressing ingredients in blender until smooth.
- 5Mix dressing with quinoa.
- 6Chill and serve.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Quinoa Salad
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.4
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 305.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo