Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This dish may be served at breakfast or brunch as a main course, or even as a side. Made with Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Potatoes, eggs, light cream, cheddar cheese, and a spice blend. The potatoes are still the star of the recipe. I created this recipe based on ease of preparation and convenience; my family tends to like Southwestern cuisine and food which is on the spicier side. Reduced fat ingredient substitutes may be used for the dairy ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- 2Lightly spray 2 1/2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray, coating bottom and sides. Set aside.
- 3Cook Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes according to package directions, adding the California Style seasoning, mixing thoroughly.
- 4While potatoes cook, beat eggs in a separate bowl; add light cream and whisk until smoothly blended. Set aside.
- 5Transfer potatoes to prepared casserole dish.
- 6Pour egg mixture evenly over Steakhouse Potatoes.
- 7Top with cheese, making sure to cover completely.
- 8Bake for 40 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- 9Remove from oven and allow to set for 3 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Potato Quiche Casserole #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.4
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 128.1 mg
- Sodium 274.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes
garlic pepper seasoning