Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This tastes great as a pot roast or as shredded meat in a burrito. This would be easy to do in the crock pot too. You can add potatoes and veggies the second hour if you like.
- 14.79 ml oil, for pan
- 1360.77 g roast
- salt & pepper
- 59.14 ml flour
- 473.18 ml canned enchilada sauce (not powdered)
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of celery soup
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over roast then rub flour all over it.
- Braise each side of roast in oil heated in a heavy dutch oven.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir and cook, covered, on simmer for 2-3 hours or until done.