Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This tastes great as a pot roast or as shredded meat in a burrito. This would be easy to do in the crock pot too. You can add potatoes and veggies the second hour if you like.
- 1 tablespoon oil, for pan
- 3 lbs roast
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 cups canned enchilada sauce (not powdered)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over roast then rub flour all over it.
- Braise each side of roast in oil heated in a heavy dutch oven.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir and cook, covered, on simmer for 2-3 hours or until done.