Recipe by looneytunesfan
Five ingredients creat this savory low-fat roast with amazing ease.
Top Review by Donna Matthews
So easy and so yummy. I cut up russet potatoes into chunks, used baby carrots, and La Victoria mild thick and chunky salsa. Used the auto setting on my crockpot from 8 am to 5:30pm. All the liquid was absorbed into the potatoes and the meat was very tender and moist. Perfect!
- 8 small red potatoes, cut in half
- 3 lbs beef boneless arm roast, trimmed of fat
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1 (16 ounce) jar thick & chunky salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in 3 1/2 to 4 quart slow cooker. Coat beef with flour; place on potatoes. Arrange carrots around beef. Pour salsa over all.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove beef from slow cooker; place on cutting board. Pull beef into serving pieces, using 2 forks.
- To serve, spoon sauce over beef and vegetables.