Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a excellent pot pie.
Make and share this Southwestern Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chicken gravy
- salt and black pepper
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced tomatoes, chili ready
- 1 (10 7/8 ounce) canrefrigerator biscuits
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- •Preheat oven to 400o F. Grease 9x13x2 inch baking dish. In large bowl, combine chicken, green bell pepper, corn, black beans, gravy, salt, pepper and STORE BRAND DICED TOMATOES CHILI READY; mix well. Spoon into greased baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes.
- •Remove baking dish from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 350o F. Arrange biscuits over chicken mixture; sprinkle biscuits with chili powder. Sprinkle cheese over chicken mixture around biscuits. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and mixture is hot.