1/2 Photos of Southwestern Pork Kabobs
Great "grill out" recipe! Try serving with cilantro rice. From a Tyson pamphlet, this is the "basic" recipe. It is also great with the addition of mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, pineapple chunks and squash pieces also skewered. The more extras you add the more servings you will get!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium-hot.
- 2Toss pork cubes with seasoning in resealable plastic bag until pork is evenly coated.
- 3Thread pork cubes, alternating with pepper and onion pieces, onto skewers.
- 4If using any extra ingredient chunks alternate them on the skewers also.
- 5Grill kabobs, turning occasionally, until pork is nicely browned and done (internal temp 155°F).
- 6Refrigerate leftovers.
- 7If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 20 minutes before using.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Pork Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.3
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.9 mg
- Sodium 175.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 21.1 g