Great "grill out" recipe! Try serving with cilantro rice. From a Tyson pamphlet, this is the "basic" recipe. It is also great with the addition of mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, pineapple chunks and squash pieces also skewered. The more extras you add the more servings you will get!
- Preheat grill to medium-hot.
- Toss pork cubes with seasoning in resealable plastic bag until pork is evenly coated.
- Thread pork cubes, alternating with pepper and onion pieces, onto skewers.
- If using any extra ingredient chunks alternate them on the skewers also.
- Grill kabobs, turning occasionally, until pork is nicely browned and done (internal temp 155°F).
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 20 minutes before using.