Recipe by LAURIE
Great "grill out" recipe! Try serving with cilantro rice. From a Tyson pamphlet, this is the "basic" recipe. It is also great with the addition of mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, pineapple chunks and squash pieces also skewered. The more extras you add the more servings you will get!
Top Review by ARathkamp
My spouse is a fan of just using seasoned salt on pork (we use bonless pork ribs instead of chops) for the kabobs, but I tossed the bell peppers (we used red, yellow, and green) and onions with the taco seasoning and they turned out great and will make them again. Thanks for sharing!
- 4 thick boneless center cut pork chops, trimmed, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons taco seasoning mix (or fajita seasoning)
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 large onion, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium-hot.
- Toss pork cubes with seasoning in resealable plastic bag until pork is evenly coated.
- Thread pork cubes, alternating with pepper and onion pieces, onto skewers.
- If using any extra ingredient chunks alternate them on the skewers also.
- Grill kabobs, turning occasionally, until pork is nicely browned and done (internal temp 155°F).
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 20 minutes before using.