Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A meal to put together in under 30 minutes.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 7 ounces boneless center cut pork chops, cut into 1- inch strips
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until browned on all sides.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.