Recipe by Chef Otaktay
my friend Maria and I used to make this when we lived together and didnt feel like going out anywhere lol
- 1 (13 inch) uncooked pizza crusts
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup diced tomato, drained
- 1⁄4 cup sliced jalapeno pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black peppercorns, crushed
- extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- dont forget to add 1/2 cups Southwestern oil sauce.
- Top dough crust with oil sauce, cheese, dollops of sour cream, tomato, jalapenos, and pepper.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Bake in preheated 500° F oven on pizza stone for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 2-3 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving.