Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are easy and healthy--great for lunch at home or school or work! Found at msn.com in an article on FAST meals!
- 1 cup chunky salsa (I like it HOT HOT HOT)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (I use FF)
- 6 pita breads
- 12 slices smoked turkey or 12 slices chicken
- 12 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce (I use spinach)
- 1 cup sliced ripe black olives
- COMBINE half the salsa and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- In each pita half, place a slice of turkey, a slice of cheese, lettuce and olives; top with remaining salsa.
I always combine all salsa and mayo.