Recipe by Heather90
These were served at my baby shower when I had my son and my husband and I loved them. They are a hit at every party!
- 2 finely chopped green onions
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 5 flour tortillas
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped pimento-stuffed green olives
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped ripe black olives
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies (drained)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can diced pimentos (drained)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can deviled ham
Directions See How It's Made
- Let Cream Cheese sit out until soft.
- Combine the first 3 ingredients.
- Spread evenly over one side of the Tortillas.
- Combine all the other ingredients and spread over the Cream Cheese mixture.
- Roll up tight and cover with plastic wrap and chill at least two hours.
- Take rolls out of plastic wrap and cut into 1-inch piece.
- * I also like to use the Garlic and Herb Tortillas, but any kind can be used. I would sometime like to try the green ones (I think they are Spinach and Herb) for a nice touch.