Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from my collection.
- 2 3⁄4 cups uncooked rotini pasta (spiral pasta)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) canspicy chili beans, undrained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 cups mild Mexican cheese
- Cook rotini to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain; cover to keep warm.
- In a 12 inch non-stick skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat until throughly cooked. Drain.
- Stir in beans, corn, and cheese. Cover and cook over medium-low heat until cheese is melted and mixture is thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Gently stir cooked rotini into ground beef mixture and mix until well coated.
Thoroughly enjoyed this pasta dish! I didn't have the Mexi-Corn so I just used 1 1/2 cups frozen corn. I added it to the pasta during last few minutes of cooking. This recipe is soooo easy! Thanks for posting!