Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
very versatile, easy and yummy. This is a light pasta salad. This is full of veggies and very healthy, it also makes a lot.
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked I use small shells
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 15 ounces black beans
- 15 ounces corn
- 3⁄4 cup celery, finely diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons season salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, can add more to taste
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cumin powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- cayenne pepper, I use 1/4 tsp
- Mix all ingredients, chill and enjoy.
- I also like to put uncooked frozen peas in sometimes. Use the veggies you have on hand and enjoy the most.