Recipe by ~SarahBeth~
This is from eatbetteramerica.com This is a great salad to take for lunch. Sometimes (if I have it left over), I add a little grilled chicken. I also usually use barilla PLUS pasta. :) Use your favorite salsa. I like ones with a lot of cilantro and garlic! Cook time is the time to chill.
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
This was a nice tasty salad that made an good portable lunch. I made this exactly as posted, using a whole wheat pasta and a hot salsa. I enjoyed the lime and cilantro very much. Made for Please Review My Recipe Tag Game.
- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta (8 oz)
- 1 cup frozen sweet corn
- 1 (16 ounce) jarmedium salsa
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 red medium bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta as directed on box, adding corn during last 2 minutes of cook time. Drain; rinse with cold water.
- In large bowl, stir together salsa, olive oil, lime juice and salt. Stir in pasta and remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.