Recipe by JackieOhNo!
A delicious pasta salad that is a change of pace from the typical ones you see served often. Prep time does not include chilling time of 2 hours.
- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta (8 oz.)
- 1 cup frozen sweet corn
- 1 (16 ounce) jarmedium garlic-cilantro salsa (I use Muir Glen organic)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt (kosher or sea)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta as directed on package, adding corn during last 2 minutes of cook time. Drain; rinse with cold water.
- In large bowl, stir together salsa, olive oil, lime juice, and salt. Stir in pasta and remaining ingredients.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.