1/2 Photos of Southwestern Pasta Salad
A delicious pasta salad that is a change of pace from the typical ones you see served often. Prep time does not include chilling time of 2 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta (8 oz.)
- 1 cup frozen sweet corn
- 1 (16 ounce) jar medium garlic-cilantro salsa (I use Muir Glen organic)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt (kosher or sea)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1Cook pasta as directed on package, adding corn during last 2 minutes of cook time. Drain; rinse with cold water.
- 2In large bowl, stir together salsa, olive oil, lime juice, and salt. Stir in pasta and remaining ingredients.
- 3Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.0
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 590.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 8.6 g