Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
Found this on www.PastaShoppe.com where they sell wonderful fun shapes of pasta. This one sounds perfect! Servings and times are a guess-timate until I can make this.
- 396.89 g pasta
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 709.77 ml grape tomatoes or 709.77 ml cherry tomatoes, halved
- 709.77 ml corn, cooked (fresh or frozen)
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 118.29 ml light mayonnaise or 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 29.58-44.37 ml pickled jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 6.16 ml chili powder
- 6.16 ml ground cumin
- 118.29 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml ground pepper
- Cook pasta in gently boiling water until tender but firm.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Lightly coat with olive oil.
- Combine pasta, tomatoes, corn, yellow pepper, and onion in a bowl.
- For dressing, mix mayo, mustard, lime juice, jalapeno peppers, chili powder, and cumin in a small bowl.
- Toss dressing with pasta and veggies, add chopped cilantro and salt and pepper.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
This salad was just right. I liked that it was easy to make and not too mayonnaisy. The cilantro makes the dish.