I found this on the Birds Eye website and thought it was an interesting appetizer. Turned out great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine corn, bell pepper, parsley and green onion.
- 2Stir in the pancake batter, salt and pepper.
- 3Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and brush pan with butter.
- 4Add heaping tablespoons of batter, cook until golden brown on each side. Remove and place in warm over while cooking rest of batter.
- 5Serve warm with small dollop of sour cream and garnish with chive.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Mini Corn Cake Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.6
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 521.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: