Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this on the Birds Eye website and thought it was an interesting appetizer. Turned out great.
- In a bowl, combine corn, bell pepper, parsley and green onion.
- Stir in the pancake batter, salt and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and brush pan with butter.
- Add heaping tablespoons of batter, cook until golden brown on each side. Remove and place in warm over while cooking rest of batter.
- Serve warm with small dollop of sour cream and garnish with chive.