Recipe by Snowyowl/PB
This looks realy good, and as my husband loves meatloafs I thought we will try this after the holidays. I also found this on the back of a bread crumb container. So Enjoy!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa, divided
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup poblano pepper, diced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beef, plain bread crumbs 1 cup salsa,red peppers, poblano pepper,egg, salt,and pepper; mix well.
- Form into a loaf and place in a 9x5x3 inch loaf backing pan; top with remaining 1/2 salsa.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes, or until fully cooked.