Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Very delicious served with steamed rice, a green salad and some steamed flour tortillas.
- 2 lbs ground chuck or 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups corn flake crumbs or 2 cups uncooked oatmeal
- 2 cups thawed frozen corn kernels, thawed or 2 cups canned corn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup salsa or 1⁄3 cup chili sauce or 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients together well in a large bowl.
- Spray a 13x9 pan with cooking spray and shape meat mixture into a loaf.
- Bake for one hour and 15 minutes.
- Take out of oven and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Can serve with salsa.