Prep 6 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Found this on another web site, and loved it. Just thought I'd share.
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Allow about 1/2 cup marinade for each 1 lb. - 2 lb. of meat.
- Combine all ingredients, stirring until well blended.
- Turn meat occasionally during marinating so that all sides are equally exposed to the marinade.
- Allow at least 6 hours for marinade.
- Remaining marinade may be brushed on the meat during grilling, or used as a souce, provided it is brought to a rolling boil for at least 1 minute prior to serving.