Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package manicotti
- 2 (15 ounce) containers ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded nacho and taco blend cheese, about 8 oz divided
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup packed cilantro leaf
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) jar mild salsa
- Cook manicotti according to package directions,drain and rinse with cold water until cool.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Meanwhile in food processor,puree ricotta,1 cup cheese blend,eggs,cilantro,cumin,salt and pepper.
- Fill each shell with mixture.
- Place shells in lightly greased 11x7 inch baking dish.
- Top with salsa,sprinkle with remaning cheese.
- Bake 40 minutes until filling is heated through and cheese is melted.