Recipe by LA28
Yummy. From Bon Appetit. I usually use the George Foreman, slice the chicken and add it to Summer Veggie Burritos ##113986 for non-veggies.
Top Review by Muffin Goddess
This made some wonderful burritos, and I bet it would be great sliced up on a big salad, too! I didn't have enough chicken to make 8 breasts, so I halved everything. I also don't have an outdoor grill yet, so I cooked them on my Foreman grill. I really liked how simple this was to throw together before bed for cooking the next day. I sliced up the cooked chicken and wrapped it up into big flour tortillas with some shredded cheese and leftover refried beans. In fact, I bet my coworkers are going to be jealous of my dinner tonight! This is definitely on my list of recipes to make as soon as I get an outdoor grill. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 08
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 9 ingredients in medium bowl; whisk to blend.
- Place chicken in 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Pour marinade over.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
- Remove chicken breasts from marinade.
- Grill chicken until just cooked through, turning occasionally, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer chicken breasts to plates.