- 425.24 g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 113.39 g can black olives, drained, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1.23 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 1.23 ml cumin
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 158.51 ml tomatoes, chopped
- 78.07 ml green onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the black beans, black olives, onion, lime juice, olive oil, garlic, red pepper, cumin salt and black pepper in a bowl and mix well. Chill, covered for 2 hours or longer.
- Spread the cream cheese evenly on a 10-inch round serving plate. Spread the bean mixture over the cream cheese. Arrange the tomato in a ring around the outer edge. Sprinkle with the green onions. Serve with baked tortilla chips or reduced-fat crackers.