Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Variations are Italian Bread Knots and Cajun Bread Knots. Recipes included
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons butter or 2 1⁄2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 (11 ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough
- Stir together first 3 ingredients until blended.
- Unroll breadsticks. Separate each dough portion into a knot, and place 1 inch apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Brush evenly with butter mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Italian Bread Knots:.
- Substitute 1/4 t Italian seasoning for chili powder and cumin. Sprinkle with 1 T parmesan cheese. Proceed with recipe as directed.
- Cajun Bread Knots:.
- Substitute 1/2 t Cajun seasoning for chili powder and cumin. Add 1/4 t dried thyme, if desired. Proceed with recipe as directed.