Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ooey-gooey cheesey goodness with JUST the right southwest KICK! Perfect as a side for any meal or add crumbled breakfast sausage and mushroom for a WONDERFUL breakfast casserole.
- 2 (1 lb) packagesof oreida frozen hash browns with onions and peppers (If you can't find it, just get 2 packs of frozen hash browns)
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese or 1 (8 ounce) package Mexican blend cheese
- Mix until soup, cheese, and potatoes are well blended.
- Top with more shredded cheese.
- Heat in 375 degree oven until all cheese is melted and potatoes are heated through.