Southwestern Grits Wedges
- Bring the broth and 2 tablespoons butter to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add grits to pan; cook, stirring often, 5 minutes until thickened.
- Remove from heat; add in cheese, stirring until melted and well combined.
- Stir in Ro-Tel tomatoes; pour mixture into a lightly greased 9-inch pie plate; cover and chill 2 hours.
- Unmold grits; cut into 6 wedges; lightly brush each side with melted butter.
- Cook wedges on a hot, lightly greased griddle for 4 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Dollop wedges with sour cream and sprinkle with cilantro.