Recipe by Kirstin in the Couv
This one is by - Robert Del Grande. Hope you enjoy it!!!
Top Review by Malriah
Meanie, you now have my undying devotion! This was sooooooooo good! We grilled the chicken outside over charcoal. I actualy had to let the paste 'marinate' on the chicken for a few hours while I prepped everything else for dinner. My BF thought that the paste had burned during cooking but after tasting it, we figured out that it hadn't. The dipping sauce was such a great accompaniment! I have never tried chicken this way, but I will make this all the time, from now on!! Thanks soooooo much for the recipe!
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 1⁄2 lbs bone-in chicken parts
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 serrano chili, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely minced white onions
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine first 8 ingredients.
- With a spoon or a basting brush, spread seasoning paste over the chicken.
- Grill chicken.
- In a small bowl, combine all lime butter ingredients.
- Drizzle over chicken just before serving or serve separately for dipping.