I made one of these tonight and it was good. If you have Thomas' Toasting Bread in your supermarket, check this one out. If not, use the bread of your choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter one side of each bread slice.
- 2Dust buttered sides with seasonings to taste.
- 3Build sandwich in this order: cheese, tomatoes, onions, olives, remaining slice of bread buttered side out.
- 4Grill over low to medium low heat until bread gets golden brown and cheese starts to melt.
- 5Carefully flip sandwich and brown other side.
- 6Let sit for a few moments before cutting.
- 7Eat and enjoy!
- 8Do try to find the Thomas' corn bread if you like corn bread; it is slightly sweet and crumbly like regular corn bread and oh is it good!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.4
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 96.2 mg
- Sodium 846.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 18.4 g