Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ruby grapefruit would be just gorgeous in this dish. An alternative garnish for this might also be craisins or a light sprinkling of chopped fresh cranberries. Chilling time not included in preparation time.
- 15 ounces pineapple tidbits, drained (reserve juice)
- 1 1⁄2 cups grapefruits, segments (reserve any juice from peeling and chopping)
- 3⁄4 cup avocado, diced
- fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Combine fruits and avocado.
- Pour reserved pineapple syrup and grapefruit juice over all; chill.
- Drain and serve in cocktail glasses, garnished with fresh mint leaves.