Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Love this recipe . . . it's become our comfort food on the boat. Great for breakfast, late night dinner and so easy to make, even in my little galley. Serve with salsa, fresh fruit and biscuits.
- 177.44 ml diced sweet onion
- 118.29 ml diced poblano pepper
- 59.14 ml diced red pepper (optional)
- 2 peeled and diced baking potatoes
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 6 beaten eggs
- 177.44 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 2.46 ml cumin
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- Heat frying pan with oil.
- Saute onions, potatoes and peppers until tender.
- Add eggs and seasoning.
- Cook on low heat, tilting pan and lifting potatoes to distribute.
- Cook until set.
- Remove from burner.
- Spring with cheddar chees and cover for a few minutes to melt cheese.
This reduced to 2 servings very well. In place of poblano, I used Anaheim chile and a red skinned potato. Served this with Cranberry Apple Muffins. Made for ZWTIII.