- 2 (16 ounce) jars salsa
- 8 large eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf
- 8 ounces tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the salsa into a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; cover and heat until warmed through.
- Break 1 egg into a small dish and slide it gently into the salsa; repeat with the remaining eggs.
- Season with the salt and pepper; cover and cook to the desired doneness.
- Divide the eggs and salsa among individual plates.
- Top with the avocado, sour cream, and cilantro and serve with the chips.