Southwestern Egg Casserole
- Place tortilla strips on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes or until crisp; cool.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl; stir in half and half, cottage cheese, salt and pepper.
- Stir in three-fourths of the tortilla strips, 1 cup cheese, and green onions. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Cover with foil, and chill 8 hours.
- Bake casserole, covered, at 325 degrees for 40 minutes or just until set. Remove casserole from oven, and let stand 5 minutes. (casserole will continue to get firms it cools).
- Cut casserole into 12 squares. Spoon 2 tablespoons salsa over each serving, sprinkle with remaining tortilla strips.