Recipe by douglewis763
wounderfull egg casserole for breakfast.not to heavy and only 4 ingredients, from sara molton,gormet mag.
- 226.79 g can mild green chilies
- 453.59 g grated monterey jack cheese
- 12 large eggs
- 473.18 ml sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven 350 f.
- drain chilies and stem.
- cut chiles in half lengthwise and place in a 9x13 bake dish in one layer.
- cover with cheese.whisk eggs and sour cream in a bowl till blended.season with salt/pepper.pour over cheese and smooth top.bake in middle of oven about 45 min till golden.
- serve with salsa,guacamole or more sour cream.