Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe created with my own ingredients and trying to clone the Tostitos' original recipe.
Make and share this Southwestern Creamy Ranch Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) container light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies, well drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (about 6 sprigs)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (from 1/2 of a lemon)
- In medium bowl, blend together sour cream, mayonnaise, ranch dressing mix and tomatoes and green chiles.
- Finely chop cilantro and stir into tomato mixture and squeeze the lemon juice into tomato mixture and mix well.
- Refrigerate until serving time and serve cold with tostitos.
We searched for a clone recipe over a year ago when my husband first tried the brand name version of this dip. We gave up when we had vats of uneaten dip in the fridge....then I accidently found this one. I made it yesterday, refrigerated it overnight to let the flavors blend, then we tried it today and he claims it is nearly perfect! THANKS pinky kookie for saving us some dough! I added a little garlic salt but that is only because I put it on everything.