Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my favorite recipes! I love anything that has chili powder or cumin in it. I think the best corn spaghetti is by DeBoles, that's where I found this recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) packagecorn spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup cooked or canned corn
- 8 scallions, chopped
- 1 finely diced jalapeno
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- In 12-inch skillet, sauté corn, green onions, and jalapenos in olive oil until onions are translucent.
- Add chili powder, cilantro, cumin, garlic salt, beans and tomatoes.
- Cover and simmer about 15 minutes.
- Prepare corn pasta according to pkg directions; drain and rinse pasta.
- Add pasta to spaghetti sauce, stir over medium heat until sauce is simmering and pasta is coated with sauce.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Serve hot.
Wonderful recipe, but very spicy. I did cheat and use a can of Rotel tomatoes instead of the jalapeno and stewed tomatoes. Quick and easy though, and tasty too!