Michelle Minicucci's Note:
This is one of my favorite recipes! I love anything that has chili powder or cumin in it. I think the best corn spaghetti is by DeBoles, that's where I found this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package corn spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup cooked or canned corn
- 8 scallions, chopped
- 1 finely diced jalapeno
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1In 12-inch skillet, sauté corn, green onions, and jalapenos in olive oil until onions are translucent.
- 2Add chili powder, cilantro, cumin, garlic salt, beans and tomatoes.
- 3Cover and simmer about 15 minutes.
- 4Prepare corn pasta according to pkg directions; drain and rinse pasta.
- 5Add pasta to spaghetti sauce, stir over medium heat until sauce is simmering and pasta is coated with sauce.
- 6Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 7Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Corn Spaghetti Style Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.7
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 437.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 13.8 g