Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Got this recipe from an old college boyfriend. My family and I really love this.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup smoked ham, cubed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
- In a skillet, saute onion and garlic in butter until tender.
- Stir in corn and olives.
- Add eggs, salt and cayenne; cook over medium heat, stirring until eggs begin to set.
- Add ham and cheese.
- Cook until eggs are desired degree of doneness and cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips and salsa.