- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 2-quart microwave-safe casserole dish, combine corn, bell pepper, onion and butter.
- Cover and microwave on high until bell pepper is crisp-tender (5-7 minutes), stirring once.
- Stir in cumin, salt and ground pepper. Cover and let stand 5 minutes before serving.