Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love corn, so stuff like this is always nice. Found on a bag of Pictisweet Frozen Corn.
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen yellow and white corn
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 large tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Place frozen corn, green peppers and onions in a container and cover with water.
- Place on stove top and bring to a boil.
- Boil for three minutes. Drain.
- In a large skillet, saute red bell peppers and tomato margarine for four minutes.
- Add cooked corn, green peppers, onions, salt and oragano.
- Cook mixture until heated, stirring frequently.