I love corn, so stuff like this is always nice. Found on a bag of Pictisweet Frozen Corn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place frozen corn, green peppers and onions in a container and cover with water.
- 2Place on stove top and bring to a boil.
- 3Boil for three minutes. Drain.
- 4In a large skillet, saute red bell peppers and tomato margarine for four minutes.
- 5Add cooked corn, green peppers, onions, salt and oragano.
- 6Cook mixture until heated, stirring frequently.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Corn
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.8
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 694.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g