Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Southern Living comes this spicy dipping sauce for seafood.
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, diced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- Stir all ingredients together; cover and chill at least 3 hours for the flavors to mingle.
This was a nice adaptation of cocktail sauce. I liked the addition of the jalapeno & cilantro. It gave it a nice Mexican flair. I used it for shrimp. Thank you for sharing your recipe! Reviewed for My Three Chefs 2007.