Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful salad and the presentation is nice too.
Make and share this Southwestern Cobb Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon old el paso taco seasoning mix (from 1.25-oz. package)
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded (4 cups)
- 1 (9 ounce) packagefrozen southwestern-flavored cooked chicken breast strips, thawed, finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack pepper cheese (8 oz.)
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped (Roma, 1 cup)
- 1 small avocado, pitted, peeled and finely chopped
- In small bowl, mix dressing and taco seasoning mix, set aside.
- On serving platter, place lettuce. Pour dressing mixture over lettuce; stir gently to coat. Arrange remaining ingredients on lettuce as desired.